I N V I T A T I O N T O B I D
2020 BEFF REPAIR/REHABILITATION OF CLASSROOMS
- The Department of Education (DepEd), Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the CY 2020 BASIC EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES FUND intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED TWENTY SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED SIXTY NINE AND 27/100 (Php 1,226,569.27) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for 2020 BASIC EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES FUND ELECTRIFICATION/ELECTRICAL UPGRADING OF CLASSROOMS. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the Bid Opening.
|Cluster||Project Description/Intended Completion Date||Location||ABC (Php)||Contract Duration|
|Electrical Upgrading of Guelew Integrated School||Brgy. Guelew, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)||Php 1,226,569.27||120 calendar days|
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), now invites bids for the above-mentioned works. Completion of the Works is required for 120 calendar days Electrical Upgrading of Guelew Integrated School. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), Division BAC Office (2nd Floor) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from January 13, 2020 to February 03, 2020 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be inspected or purchased at the DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), BAC Secretariat, located at the DepEd Division Office, upon accomplishing a bidder’s information sheet and payment in cash of a non-refundable fee by interested bidders in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos only (Php5,000.00) as shown in the table below to the DepEd Division Cashier. Only bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids (ITB 6.8).
|Bid Documents Amount|
|GUELEW Integrated School||Php 5,000.00|
- It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 20, 2020, 9:00 A.M. at DepEd, Division BAC Office 2nd Floor, San Carlos City, Pangasinan which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before February 03, 2020 @ 9:00 AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on February 03, 2020, 9:00 A.M. at DepEd, Division BAC Office 2nd Floor, San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
|ARLENE B. CASIPIT
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Blvd., San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
MARIO S. CARINO
Asst. Schools Division Superintendent
 A brief description of the scope of Works should be provided, including quantities, location of project, and other information necessary to enable potential bidders to decide whether or not to respond to the invitation.
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.