INVITATION TO BID
- The Department of Education (DepEd), Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the FY 2021 GAA, Sub-ARO No. OSEC-1-21-1978 intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND, FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY-THREE PESOS AND 72/100 (Php 2,755,453.72) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for 2021 BEFF REPAIR OF CLASROOMS OF QUINTONG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, 20210705-001. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required for 90 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on July 12, 2021 to 9:00 AM of August 02, 2021, located at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) to the DepEd Division Cashier. Only bidder who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 20, 2021, 9:00 AM at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the RECORDS OFFICE through manual submission at Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan on or before 9:00 AM of August 02, 2021 then, submit to the BAC Secretariat at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
Bidders who will attend the Pre-Bid Conference and Opening of Bids are required to present an up-to-date Medical Certificate together with a Covid-19 Rapid Test Result upon entry in the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on August 02, 2021, 9:00 AM, at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders and/or their authorized representatives. Authorized representatives shall present a copy of Special Power of Attorney to the BAC secretariat upon registration.
Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) copies of the first and second components of its bid. Soft Copy in the form of CD file shall also be submitted. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
In addition to the 2016 Revised IRR of RA 9184 and all other applicable laws, please be informed that GPPB Circular 04-2020 also serves as a reference, especially on required forms and additional mandatory provisions for this infrastructure project.
- For further information, please refer to:
LILIBETH A. MAGTANG, EdD
Chairman, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://tinyurl.com/7rmatfvh
Issued on: July 09, 2021
MARILU N. CARDENAS, Ed.D
Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.