- The Department of Education (DepEd) Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the GAA 2021 OSEC-1-21-0019 (a portion of Sub-ARO No. ROI-21-0061) intends to apply the sum of One Million, Seven Hundred Four Pesos and 50/100 (Php 1,000,704.50) being the ABC to payment under the contract. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required by third (3rd) week of April 2021 with 15 calendar day contract period. Bidders should have completed, within five years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on March 22, 2021 until 9:00 am of April 12, 2021 from the given address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00), to the DepEd Division Cashier. Only bidder who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 29, 2021, 9:00 AM at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan on or before 9:00 AM of April 12, 2021. Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) copies of the first and second components of its bid. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on April 12, 2021, 9:00 AM at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders
- For further information, please refer to:
ARLENE B. CASIPIT, EdD
Chairman, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://tinyurl.com/pksmr8x4
Issued on: March 19, 2021
DIOSDADO I. CAYABYAB, PhD, CESO VI
Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a Pre-Bid Conference.