INVITATION TO BID
PROCUREMENT OF ENHANCED NUTRIBUN FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SCHOOL-BASED FEEDING PROGRAM (SBFP) FOR FY 2022
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the 2022 GAA Sub-ARO No. OSEC-1-22-0785 intends to apply the sum of Two Million, One Hundred Ninety-Five Thousand, and One Hundred Pesos (Php 2,195,100.00), divided into two (2) lots:
|LOT||PROJECT DESCRIPTION||CONTRACT DURATION||ABC|
|A||PROCUREMENT OF ENHANCED NUTRIBUN FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SCHOOL-BASED FEEDING PROGRAM (SBFP) FOR FY 2022
(For Selected Beneficiaries of Districts 1, 2, 3 & 4)
|18 days||Php 1,192,320.00|
|B||PROCUREMENT OF ENHANCED NUTRIBUN FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SCHOOL-BASED FEEDING PROGRAM (SBFP) FOR FY 2022
(For Selected Beneficiaries of Districts 2, 3 & 4)
|18 days||Php 1,002,780.00|
being the ABC to payment under the contract. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required for eighteen (18) days (Monday to Friday only). Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on March 29, 2022 to 3:00 PM of April 18, 2022, at the BAC Office/Collaboration Room, 1st Floor DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) each lot to the DepEd Division Cashier. Only bidder who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on April 06, 2022, 9:00 AM at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the RECORDS OFFICE through manual submission at the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan on or before 3:00 PM of April 18, 2022 then, submit to the BAC Secretariat at BAC Office/Collaboration Room, 1st Floor DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
Bidders who will attend the Pre-Bid Conference and Opening of Bids are advised to wear face mask upon entry in the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on April 19, 2022, 9:00 AM, at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders and/or their authorized representatives. Authorized representatives shall present a copy of Special Power of Attorney to the BAC secretariat upon registration.
Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) hardcopies of the first and second components of its bid. Soft Copy (Excel File) of the Financial Documents and Scanned Copy (PDF File Format) of Technical and Financial Documents, properly organized in a CD file shall also be submitted. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
In addition to the 2016 Revised IRR of RA 9184 and all other applicable laws, please be informed that GPPB Circular 04-2020 also serves as a reference, especially on required forms and additional mandatory provisions for this project.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) shall abide by the provision in DepEd Order No.31, s. 2021 and supplemented by DepEd Order No. 10 s. 2022 to prioritize food technology products developed by FNRI (E-nutribun, fruit juices, among others) and nutritious food products recommended by the National Nutrition Council (NNC) whenever feasible and where supply is available. Fortified/ enriched breads will only be allowed in areas without/lacking in supply of E-nutribun/Milky Bun from PCC.
- The prospective bidders are advised to bring sample e-nutribun (carrot or squash variants/flavors) for tasting and checking during the opening of bids.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. LIWAWA D. SIAPNO
Chairperson, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628
For Downloading of Bidding Documents:
Lot A – https://tinyurl.com/42ra6nej
Lot B – https://tinyurl.com/5d7jpbtw
Issued on: March 28, 2022
MARILU N. CARDENAS
Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.