INVITATION TO BID
PROCUREMENT OF SPORTS EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES/MATERIALS FOR R1AA PROPER
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the Bids and Awards Committee, using the FY 2023 GAA OSEC-1-23-0576 (SARO No. ROI-23-0523) intends to procure for the project: ‘Procurement of Sports Equipment and Supplies/Materials For R1AA Proper’ with the Approved Budget of Contract in the sum of Three Hundred Fifteen Thousand Pesos (Php 315,000.00).
|Project Description / Specifications||ABC (Php)|
|PROCUREMENT OF SPORTS EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES/MATERIALS FOR R1AA PROPER||
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), now invites prospective bidders for the submission of their bids for the above-mentioned Procurement Project.
- The completion of the Work/s shall be accordance with the delivery schedule under Section VI- Schedule of Requirements and Specifications, from receipt of the Notice to Proceed.
- Bidders should have completed similar contracts amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of ABC of the specified lot/s to be bid. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- The Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders starting April 05, 2023, until 10:00 AM of April 26, 2023, located at BAC Office, DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos (Php500.00) to the DepEd Division Cashier.
Payment may also be made thru bank (Deped SCC Trust Fund Account), the account number will be given upon request of the bidder/s. Only bidder/s who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
The Bidding documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on April 13, 2023, 09:00 AM at the Ground Floor of the New Building, Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan, which shall be open to all prospective bidders.
Bidders who will attend physically the Pre-Bid Conference and Opening of Bids are encouraged to wear face mask/s upon entry in the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City.
- Bids must be duly received by the RECORDS OFFICE through manual submission at the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan on or before 10:00 AM of April 26, 2023, which shall then be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) hardcopies of the first and second components of its bid. Soft Copy (Excel File) of the Financial Documents and Scanned Copy (PDF File Format) of Technical and Financial Documents, properly organized in a USB flash drive file shall also be submitted.
Bids submitted beyond the period of submission shall no longer be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on April 26, 2023, 10:30 AM at the Ground Floor of the New Building, Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders and/or their authorized representatives.
Authorized representatives shall present a copy of Special Power of Attorney to the BAC secretariat upon registration.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
In addition to the 2016 Revised IRR of RA 9184 and all other applicable laws, please be informed that GPPB Circular 04-2020 also serves as a reference, especially on required forms and additional mandatory provisions for this project.
- For further information, you may contact:
ATTY. LIWAWA D. SIAPNO
Chairperson, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628
You may visit the following websites:
For Downloading of Bidding Documents:BID DOCS-R1AA-SPORTS EQUIPMENTt
Issued on: April 04, 2023
ARLENE B. CASIPIT, EdD, CESE
OIC, Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.