Printing and Delivery of Quarter 1 ADMs-Self Learning Modules for the Implementation of BE-LCP
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the GAA 2020 OSEC-1-20-0858 (a portion of Sub-ARO No. RO1-20-0890) intends to apply the sum of Ten Million Two Hundred Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred Sixty Four Pesos (Php 10,213,564.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the PRINTING AND DELIVERY OF QUARTER 1 ADMs-SELF LEARNING MODULES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BE-LCP. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at Bid Opening.
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the following goods to be procured:
|Lot||Project Description / Specifications||Contract Duration||ABC (Php)|
|Lot C||Printing and Delivery of Quarter 1 ADMs-Self Learning Modules for the Implementation of BE-LCP (selected Subjects/Learning Areas from Grade 8, except Modules for weeks 1 to 3)||30 calendar days||Php 2,981,200.00|
|Lot D||Printing and Delivery of Quarter 1 ADMs-Self Learning Modules for the Implementation of BE-LCP (selected Subjects/Learning Areas from Grades 10, 11 & 12, except Modules for weeks 1 to 3)||30 calendar days||Php 2,406,405.00|
Note: Bidders of Lot C and D were all declared ineligible; hence, rebidding. Post-qualification for the winning bidders of Lot A amounting to Php 2,313,968.00 and Lot B amounting to Php 2,511,991.00 is ongoing.
Delivery of the Goods require 30 days contract period. Bidders should have completed, at least one (1) year but not later than five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on September 21, 2020 to 8:30 am of September 29, 2020 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents as shown in the table below to the DepEd Division Cashier. Only bidder who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids (ITB 6.8). Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) copies of the first and second components of its bid (BDS 20.3).
|Bid Documents Amount|
|Lot C||Php 5,000.00|
|Lot D||Php 5,000.00|
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
Link for Lot C: https://tinyurl.com/y5fjme7m LOT C – REBIDDING
Link for Lot D: https://tinyurl.com/y2ks49sd LOT D – REBIDDING
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before September 29, 2020, 8:30 am. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18. Technical and Financial Components to be submitted following the provisions of the bidding documents and in accordance with Section 23 of the 2016 Revised IRR of 9184.
Bid opening shall be on September 29, 2020, 9:00 am at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ARLENE B. CASIPIT, EdD
Head, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628