INVITATION TO BID
PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF FLASH DRIVE/OTG AND PRINTING AND DELIVERY OF QUARTER 2 PHASE 4 ADM-SELF LEARNING MODULES FOR THE PROVISION OF LEARNING RESOURCES OF SY 2021-2022
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the FY 2021 GAA OSEC 1-21-3576 (SARO No. ROI-21-1116) intends to procure Purchase and Delivery of Flash Drive/OTG and Printing and Delivery of ADM Self-Learning Modules with the Approved Budget of Contract in the sum of One Million, Eight Hundred Sixty-Two Thousand, Three Hundred Sixty-Seven Pesos and 50/100 (Php 1,862,367.50) to be divided into two (2) lots:
|Lot||Project Description / Specifications||Contract Duration||ABC (Php)|
|Lot A||PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF FLASH DRIVE/OTG FOR THE PROVISION OF QUARTER 2 LEARNING RESOURCES OF
7 calendar days
|Lot B||PRINTING AND DELIVERY OF QUARTER 2 PHASE 4 ADM-SELF LEARNING MODULES FOR SY 2021-2022(Selected Learning Areas for Grades 7 & 8)||7 calendar days||Php 962, 367.50|
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), now invites prospective bidders for the submission of their bids for the above-mentioned Procurement Project.
Completion of the Work/s is for seven (7) calendar days from receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have a completed contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- The Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders starting December 06, 2021 until 8:15 AM of December 27, 2021, located at BAC Office, DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.00) per lot to the DepEd Division Cashier. Payment will also be accepted thru bank deposit into the Deped SCC Trust Fund Account which will be given upon request of the bidder/s. Only bidder/s who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
The Bidding documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 14, 2021, 2:00 PM at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan, which shall be open to all prospective bidders.
Bidders who will attend physically the Pre-Bid Conference and Opening of Bids are required to present an up-to-date Medical Certificate together with a RT-PCR Test Result upon entry in the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City.
Prospective Bidders who opt to attend virtually will be provided with a link using (Google Meet) a day before the scheduled conference.
- Bids must be duly received by the RECORDS OFFICE through manual submission at the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan on or before 1:30 PM of December 27, 2021 which shall then be submitted to the BAC Secretariat at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) hardcopies of the first and second components of its bid. Soft Copy (Excel File) of the Financial Documents and Scanned Copy (PDF File Format) of Technical and Financial Documents, properly organized in a CD file shall also be submitted. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on December 27, 2021, 2:00 PM, at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders and/or their authorized representatives. Authorized representatives shall present a copy of Special Power of Attorney to the BAC secretariat upon registration.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
In addition to the 2016 Revised IRR of RA 9184 and all other applicable laws, please be informed that GPPB Circular 04-2020 also serves as a reference, especially on required forms and additional mandatory provisions for this project.
- For further information, you may contact:
ATTY. LIWAWA D. SIAPNO
Chairperson, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628
You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
Issued on: December 06, 2021
MARILU N. CARDENAS
Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.