PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF HEALTH KITS AND OTHER MEDICAL SUPPLIES FOR THE MINIMUM HEALTH STANDARDS COMPONENT OF BE-LCP, 20210104-001
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the FY 2020 GAA OSEC-1-20-1284 intends to apply the sum of One Million Four Thousand Seven Hundred Five Pesos (Php 1,004,705.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF HEALTH KITS AND OTHER MEDICAL SUPPLIES FOR THE MINIMUM HEALTH STANDARDS COMPONENT OF BE-LCP, 20210104-001. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required the earliest time possible, with contract period of 30 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project, within the last five (5) years, from the date of submission and receipt of bids. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 05, 2021 to 8:30 AM of January 25, 2021 from the given address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00), to the DepEd Division Cashier. Only bidder who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 13, 2021, 9:00 AM at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan on or before 8:30 AM of January 25, 2021. Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) copies of the first and second components of its bid. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on January 25, 2021, 9:00 AM at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ARLENE B. CASIPIT, PhD
Chairman, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628
- You may visit the following links:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
Issued on: January 04, 2020