Invitation to Bid
REBIDDING FOR THE 2020 ELECTRICAL UPGRADING OF ABANON NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL, 20210125-001
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the FY 2020 BEFF – Sub-ARO No. OSEC-1-20-1649 intends to apply the sum of EIGHT HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED FORTY FOUR PESOS AND 53/100 (Php 824,544.53) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the REBIDDING OF THE 2020 ELECTRICAL UPGRADING OF ABANON NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL, 20210125-001. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required for 120 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184. Provisions of OUA MEMO 13-120-0599 with the subject “Required PCAB License of Bidders for DepEd Electrification and Solar Projects” shall also be followed.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on January 26, 2021 to 8:30 AM of February 03, 2021, located at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person or via email.
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before 8:30 AM of February 03, 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
8. Bid opening shall be on February 03, 2021, 9:00 AM, at Don Federico Macam Sports Dome located at the back of DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) copies of the first and second components of its bid. Soft Copy in the form of CD file shall also be submitted. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
ARLENE B. CASIPIT, EdD
Chairman, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628