I. Invitation to Bid
REBIDDING FOR THE 2020 ELECTRICAL UPGRADING OF GUELEW INTEGRATED SCHOOL (NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT – TWO FAILED BIDDINGS)
1. In view of the two (2) consecutive failed biddings, and one (1) failed negotiated procurement for the 2020 Electrical Upgrading of Guelew Integrated School, the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) now invites interested bidders to participate for the negotiation of the project 2020 ELECTRICAL UPGRADING OF GUELEW INTEGRATED SCHOOL, in accordance with Section 53.1 of the 2016 revised Implementing rules and Regulation of RA 9184. This Division, through the CY 2020 BASIC EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES FUND intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED TWENTY SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED SIXTY NINE PESOS AND 27/100 (Php 1,226,569.27) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract 2020 ELECTRICAL UPGRADING OF GUELEW INTEGRATED SCHOOL.
2. The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required for 120 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within 5 years, a contract similar to the Project.
3. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours. First time bidders for this project are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) for the Bidding Documents prior to their submission of Request for Proposal.
5. A set of Bidding Documents may be acquired/viewed by interested bidders on January 26, 2021 to 8:30 AM of February 05, 2021, located at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan. A meeting for negotiation with interested bidders will be held on February 03, 2021, 9:00 am, at Don Federico Macam Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
6. Opening of eligibility documents and proposals will be held on February 05, 2021, 9:00 am at Don Federico Macam Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) copies of the first and second components of its bid. Soft Copy in the form of CD file shall also be submitted. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
ARLENE B. CASIPIT, EdD
Chairman, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628