NOTICE FOR NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT FOR THE REBIDDING OF THE PROJECT: PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF TABLETS TO BE USED BY LEARNERS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BE-LCP (TWO FAILED BIDDINGS)
- In view of the two (2) consecutive failed biddings of the PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF TABLETS TO BE USED BY LEARNERS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BE-LCP, the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) now invites interested bidders to participate for the negotiation of the abovementioned project, in accordance with Section 53.1 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulation of RA 9184.
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through a portion of FY 2021 GAA OSEC-1-21-0002 Sub-ARO No. RO1-21-0036 intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED NINETY-SIX THOUSAND PESOS (Php 2,196,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for the REBIDDING OF THE PROCUREMENT PROJECT: PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF TABLETS TO BE USED BY LEARNERS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BE-LCP (NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT – TWO FAILED BIDDINGS). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required the earliest time possible upon receipt of Notice to Proceed, with a contract period of 30 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project, within the last five (5) years, from the date of submission and receipt of bids. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information from DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours. First time bidders for this project are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00) for the Bidding Documents prior to their submission of Request for Proposal.
- A set of Bidding Documents may be acquired/viewed by interested Bidders on April 21, 2021 to 9:00 AM of April 30, 2021, located at 2nd Floor BAC Office/Collaboration Room DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
- A meeting for negotiation with interested bidders will be held on April 28, 2021 9:00 AM at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
- Opening of eligibility documents and proposals will be held on April 30, 2021, 9:00 AM at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- Each bidder shall submit one (1) copy of original and two (2) copies of the first and second components of its bid. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
LILIBETH A. MAGTANG, EdD
Chairman, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628
- You may visit the following links:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://tinyurl.com/4exh6vyc
Issued on: April 21, 2021
DIOSDADO I. CAYABYAB, PhD, CESO VI
Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee