INVITATION TO BID
REBIDDING OF THE PROJECT: PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF TABLETS TO BE USED BY LEARNERS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BE-LCP (PHASE 2), 20211201-001
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the FY 2021 GAA OSEC -1-21-0019 (Sub-ARO No. ROI-21-0061) intends to rebid the procurement of tablets to be used by learners for the implementation of BE-LCP (Phase 2) with the Approved Budget of Contract in the sum of Two Million, Seven Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand and Five Hundred Pesos (Php 2,725,500.00).
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), now invites bidders for the above-mentioned Procurement Project.
Completion of the Work/s is required for twenty (20) calendar days. Bidders should have a completed contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- The Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders starting December 01, 2021 until 8:15 AM of December 21, 2021, located at BAC Office, DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) to the DepEd Division Cashier. Only bidder who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 09, 2021, 9:00 AM at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan, which shall be open to all prospective bidders.
Bidders who will attend physically the Pre-Bid Conference and Opening of Bids are required to present an up-to-date Medical Certificate together with a RT-PCR Test Result upon entry in the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City.
Prospective Bidders who opt to attend virtually will be provided with a link using (Google Meet) a day before the scheduled conference.
- Bids must be duly received by the RECORDS OFFICE through manual submission at the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan on or before 8:30 AM of December 21, 2021 which shall then be submitted to the BAC Secretariat at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) hardcopies of the first and second components of its bid. Soft Copy (Excel File) of the Financial Documents and Scanned Copy (PDF File Format) of Technical and Financial Documents, properly organized in a CD file shall also be submitted. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on December 21, 2021, 9:00 AM, at Don Federico Mandapat Sports Dome, located at the back of Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders and/or their authorized representatives. Authorized representatives shall present a copy of Special Power of Attorney to the BAC secretariat upon registration.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
In addition to the 2016 Revised IRR of RA 9184 and all other applicable laws, please be informed that GPPB Circular 04-2020 also serves as a reference, especially on required forms and additional mandatory provisions for this project.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. LIWAWA D. SIAPNO
Chairperson, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628
You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
Issued on: December 01, 2021
MARILU N. CARDENAS
Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.