INVITATION February 13, 2023
REBIDDING OF THE PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF SMART TV FOR THE PROVISION OF LEARNING RESOURCES FOR SY 2022-2023 IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BASIC EDUCATION LEARNING CONTINUITY PLAN (BE-LCP)
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through the Bids and Awards Committee, using the FY 2022 GAA OSEC 1-22-0758 (SARO No. ROI-22-0517) intends to procure for the project: ‘REBIDDING OF THE PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF SMART TV FOR THE PROVISION OF LEARNING RESOURCES FOR SY 2022-2023 IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BASIC EDUCATION LEARNING CONTINUITY PLAN (BE-LCP)’ with the Approved Budget of Contract in the sum of Fifteen Million, Three-Hundred Eighty- Eight Thousand, Four-Hundred Eighty-Nine Pesos and 84/100 (Php15,388,489.84)
|Project Description / Specifications||Contract Duration||ABC (Php)|
|REBIDDING OF THE PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF SMART TV FOR THE PROVISION OF LEARNING RESOURCES FOR SY 2022-2023 IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BASIC EDUCATION LEARNING CONTINUITY PLAN (BE-LCP)||30 calendar days||
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), now invites prospective bidders for the submission of their bids for the above-mentioned Procurement Project. Completion of the Work/s is for 30 calendar days from receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have a completed contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- The Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders starting February 14, 2023, until 10:00 AM of March 07, 2023, located at BAC Office, DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Twenty–Five Thousand Pesos (Php25,000.00) to the DepEd Division Cashier.
Payment may also be made thru bank (Deped SCC Trust Fund Account), the account number will be given upon request of the bidder/s. Only bidder/s who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
The Bidding documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 22, 2023, 09:00 AM at the Ground Floor of the New Building, Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan, which shall be open to all prospective bidders.
Bidders who will attend physically the Pre-Bid Conference and Opening of Bids are advised to wear face mask/s upon entry in the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City.
- Bids must be duly received by the RECORDS OFFICE through manual submission at the Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan on or before 10:00 AM of March 07, 2023, which shall then be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
Each Bidder shall submit one (1) copy original and two (2) hardcopies of the first and second components of its bid. Soft Copy (Excel File) of the Financial Documents and Scanned Copy (PDF File Format) of Technical and Financial Documents, properly organized in a CD/USB file shall also be submitted. Late submitted bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on March 07, 2023, 10:30 AM at the Ground Floor of the New Building, Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders and/or their authorized representatives.
Authorized representatives shall present a copy of Special Power of Attorney to the BAC secretariat upon registration.
- The DepEd Division of San Carlos City (Pangasinan) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
In addition to the 2016 Revised IRR of RA 9184 and all other applicable laws, please be informed that GPPB Circular 04-2020 also serves as a reference, especially on required forms and additional mandatory provisions for this project.
- For further information, you may contact:
ATTY. LIWAWA D. SIAPNO
Chairperson, BAC Secretariat
DepEd Division Office, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
Roxas Boulevard, San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
(075) 632-3293/(075) 529-5628
You may visit the following websites:
For Downloading of Bidding Documents:
Issued on: February 13, 2023
ARLENE B. CASIPIT, PhD
OIC, Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.
|REBIDDING OF THE PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF SMART TV FOR THE PROVISION OF LEARNING RESOURCES FOR SY 2022-2023 IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BASIC EDUCATION LEARNING CONTINUITY PLAN (BE-LCP)|
|Approved Budget of Contract: PHP 15,388,489.84
Source of Fund: SARO No. ROI-22-0517; FY 2022 GAA OSEC 1-22-0758
|Completion Period: 30 Calendar Days
DELIVERY AND INSPECTION: Smart TV sets shall be inspected at the Division Office by the members of the Division Inspectorate Team and shall be delivered to the recipient schools.
The Winning Bidder should inform the Schools Division Superintendent of the delivery of goods in writing three (3) days before the projected delivery through the Records Office through manual submission or through their official e-mail address at email@example.com.
The additional guidelines on the procedures of Inspection and Delivery are detailed as follows:
- Upon receipt of the Notice of Delivery by the Records Office, the communication will be routed to the BAC Secretariat and the latter will immediately forward it to the Schools Division Superintendent. The BAC Secretariat will also inform the Division Inspectorate Team, Commission on Audit (COA), and End-User/Proponent of the project of the said delivery through an Inspection Order signed by the Head of the Agency or the Administrative Officer, if authorized, with the attached Technical Specifications of the project.
- The End-User/Proponent of the project shall inform the Public Schools District Supervisors of the said schedule of delivery and the latter will inform the School Heads.
- On the day of the delivery, the Division Inspectorate Team, and End-User of the project shall inspect the delivery of goods in the Division Office.
- The Inspection and Acceptance Report shall be signed by the members of the Division Inspectorate Team to confirm that the goods to be delivered to the recipient schools are in accordance with the Technical Specifications of the project. Before the Supplier proceeds to the recipient schools, the personnel from the Supply Office shall indicate the reference number/s on the Inventory Custodian Slip (ICS) prepared by the Supplier/s.
- After the conduct of inspection in the Division Office, Supplier/s shall proceed and deliver the goods to the recipient schools. School Head/s or the School Property Custodian/s shall sign on the Delivery Receipt and Inventory Custodian Slip (ICS) upon receipt of the goods.
- The signed Delivery Receipt and Inventory Custodian Slip (ICS) shall be submitted to the Division Supply Officer and the latter will prepare the Consolidated Delivery Report.
*Note: The Delivery Receipt must be registered to the BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue)
Prepared by: Noted by:
ELLEN C. DE GUZMAN EDITHA R. PRIDAS, PHD
PSDS/OIC-LRMS Chief, Curriculum and Implementation Division
See attached BID DOCS REBIDDING OF SMART TV