Reference No: 20230412-002
Date: April 12,2023
Request for Quotation No.: 2023-033
INVITATION/REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PRICE QUOTATION
PROJECT: REPAIR/REHABILITATION OF VARIOUS PLAYING VENUES AND INSTALLATION OF PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS FOR R1AA 2023 (RO1-23-0523)
The Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan, hereinafter referred to as the procuring entity, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), now invites legally, financially, and technically capable contractors (Sec. 53, Revised IRR of RA 9184) to quote your lowest price inclusive of VAT on the above-mentioned project, subject to the Terms and Condition stated herein. Duly signed and sealed envelopes compliant with the requirements may be submitted at the Division Office not later than April 17, 2023, 10:00 A.M.
The BAC shall proceed with the opening of envelopes following the provisions of Small Value Procurement, and upon receipt of at least one (1) quotation on the date of deadline of submission.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Name of Project: REPAIR/REHABILITATION OF VARIOUS PLAYING VENUES AND INSTALLATION OF PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS FOR R1AA 2023 (RO1-23-0523)
- Approved Budget of Contract: Php438,617.73
Price offer exceeding the ABC for this project shall be automatically disqualified.
- Completion Period: 15 Calendar Days
- Minimum Manpower Requirements:
✔ General Foreman
- Minimum Required Equipment:
✔ Hand Tools
DOCUMENTARY AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Interested contractors shall submit the following requirements along with the Request for Quotation Documents on or before 10:00 AM of April 17, 2023:
- Documentary Requirements for Small Value Procurement (Appendix A, 2016 Revised IRR of RA 9184):
- Mayor’s / Business Permit
- PhilGEPS Registration Number
- PCAB License
- Omnibus Sworn Statement
- Documentary, and other requirements as deemed necessary by the procuring entity:
- BIR Certificate of Registration and/or Income/Business Tax Return
- Original copy of Notarized Bid Securing Declaration
- Project Requirements, which shall include the following:
- Organizational chart for the contract to be bid;
- List of contractor’s key personnel (e.g., Electrical Engineer, Electrician), to be assigned to the contract to be bid, with their complete qualification and experience data;
- List of contractor’s major equipment units, which are owned, leased, and/or under purchase agreements, supported by proof of ownership or certification of availability of equipment from the equipment lessor/vendor for the duration of the project, as the case may be;
The face of the envelope must contain the name of the Contractor/Bidder and the Name of the Project ̶ similar to the manner of submission of bids in Public Bidding. It must be duly received by the Records Unit through manual submission at Schools Division Office of San Carlos City, Pangasinan, to be forwarded by personnel of Records Unit to the BAC Secretariat. The submitted quotation shall be opened and read in the presence of the BAC Members and the undersigned or any representative in lieu of him/her and shall be conducted on the same date unless otherwise rescheduled due to unavoidable circumstances.
SDO-SCC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bid.
ARLENE B. CASIPIT, EdD, CESE
OIC-Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
SEE ATTACHED RFQ , RFQI , Blank Program of Work (bill of quantities) , Black Program of Works(Detailed Cost Estimate) , PICTURES-PLAYING-VENUES-